Saturday 19 March 2011

Don't Want To Miss You

I   Want  To  Hold  Your  Hand
And  Walk A  Mile
Don't  Want  To  Miss  You Even 
A  While.

My  Life  Is  So  Beautiful  Cause
Dear  Its  You My  Life
I'm  Getting  Sentimental  Over You
For  Goodness  Sake  Explain To Me,
Why  All  These

I  Miss  You Every  Moment Of  The  Day 
I   Keep  Me  Awake  Just  To Listen  To  You
I  Keep  Me  Empty  Just For You  To  Fill
I   Keep Me  Alive  Just  To See You
Even  Seconds  Are  to Long To Miss You
I  Want  To  Hold  You  Hands And  Walk  A  Mile
Don't  Want To Miss  You Even A
While 



My   Morning  Miss  You
My  Evenings  Seek You
Where  Were  You All  These Years
Why  Weren't  You  There To Dry My  Tears

Fear  Of  Future  Is Worse Then Pain  Of  Past
Still  I  Bother  The  Least Cause You  Are  There

Hug  For  My  Worries To Die
My  Tears  To Dry
And  My  Loneliness To Fly

It  Hurt  Me To Know
How  I Sometimes  Can Be Little Selfish
When  It  Comes To You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages